beach

1. 354 Posts.
    hi moly, hey mate its a terriable feeling to see money disapear, i know been there done that, have ticked that box. the best thing that i did was go down the beach and walk and swim and chill out. between you and me mate i walked up into the sanddunes and kicked and punched and screamed at the sand to get it all out of my system, well it worked for me, blowing of some steam was the way for me. over the last week i have had two margin calls to deal with and wasnt happy so i stayed away from the pc and just went about my normal day to day business feeling grateful for everything that i do have, my life, being healthy, my girlfreind being 4 months pregnant, building a brand new house, some great friends, the fact that i even have some money in the share market,not having to work a nine to five job just to make it by. well the list goes on, i hope you can follow me. there was nothing more that i want than to make it to the bigtime by investing money in the market, using my brain to pit myself against the best of the best and still stand beside them and say , hey guess what i made it. well thats what i did want but i have changed my values and belief system now because the only thing that is important to me is me and my girlfriend who is soon to be my wife, and my little tacker that will be born on/near the 4 janurary next year.my friend moly,i have more than what the market will ever be able to give me and im sure you have the same as me too, i dont care too much for money now.take a break chat soon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.