BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Beadell/Great Panther Takeover - The Way Forward

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    So, long time lurker, first time poster in the BDR Thread.

Got my Great Panther holding statement today, and have been considering things. As I see it, we have two options - assuming you have an international trading account.

1. Trade on the NYSE, yesterday's trade was circa 894,000 (is this actual or millions - i.e. ",000"?)
    2. Trade on the TSX, yesterday's trade was circa 150,000.

Never having traded internationally before (and have been reluctantly drawn into this one!), is there an arbitrage between the markets, or do they normally tend to track each other? I have created a Pershing account under my Commsec banner, need to consider some things...

Do you have to decide which marker to sell into - NYSE or TSX, or can you make that decision "on the fly" when setting a sale or buy?

Which market is "better"?

What market are people drawn to?

Is there any way that shareholders can make "off market" sales? In my case, my Wife has a smaller holding (in ex-BDR), I wish to make a transfer to my account, so we don't have to create a second Pershing account. Obviously we will need to formalise a sale, but is it possible out of the Canadian Registry?

In the longer run, what is to become of the BDR talk? Will it continue, or will Great Panther appear on Hot Copper? I'm curious, as this gold mine is just starting to show some promise - I've been a holder since 2010 - it's time to make some money!
    Last edited by Fat Pat: Speeling 22/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.