BCC 0.00% 15.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

Howdy, yes I have but given we're so close to the end of the...

1. 1,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1901

Howdy, yes I have but given we're so close to the end of the financial year I'm going to wait until full FY2021 results are released and there is more detail until I post it up online. I'm really keen to see the balance sheet including the JV notes plus the cashflow. That will confirm a few things, which I will talk about in more detail then.

But in terms of expectations the key thing is that disclosure has and is improving, which makes this more investable for new shareholders. This will be what drives the SP more than anything as this stock is not very well known and screams under valued.

Ultimately for this to go MATERIALLY higher we need institutional ownership. That will come.

But to your point as to how they're tracking, here is my first post in this thread, which has my original unit estimates.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/49560501/single

By FY23 I originally expected 18,000 units sold in ANZ and I still have not changed this estimate. Critically this remains on track even though management are guiding to a SAFE number of 15,000 units. Personally, I think 18,000 units by FY23 is conservative.

For North America, I've INCREASED my unit estimates vs my original forecast.

For Rest of World (ROW) I originally said this was a low confidence number and a best guess. I've had to push out these estimates but with the last pack we do know that NZ is next and then Europe. I think these markets could surprise on the upside, but it's way too early to make a call on that.

So in TOTAL units they are probably half a year ahead of what I thought, so good observation, but the composition is more important, as ANZ and ROW volumes will be what drives the SP for BCC.

Overall though I'd say we're on track and all these announcements and investor presentations help confirm what many on here believe based on our research and knowledge to date.

This is still a +$1 stock by FY23, which is aminimum of 4 bags from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7233 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 11600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ 17000
Last updated 14.39pm 15/05/2024 ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.