WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

beam update coming, page-4

1. 617 Posts.
    I'm a watching

but UNTIL WRR pull their fingers out and release decent market info that is CONSISTENT and explains to shareholders what the future holds it ain't going anywhere but down!!!

i.e. some kind of method to work out what the value of WRR is now and future, based off more details of costs, income breakdown and even some forecast....I mean come on where is the forecast for sales????

Ian May left TEE over a year ago and MC hasn't done much to increase the price other than reduce it to 1/3 of what it was. There is no excuse to blame old management after 12 months!!!!

My view is that TEE has been run like a PTY LTD company and not a public company....public companies have shareholders and the whole board and mgt of TEE forgot about shareholders totally.......hence why the share price has been SAVAGED.

IF indeed as mgt say the future is bright and the market knew about it via shareholder updates, forecasts, presentations, PR, market news etc, then the price would be 4-5c+ with expectations of targets to be met, it would also be easy to go to shareholders and ask for more $ to expand IF the results match forecasts, because shareholders are happy that their investment is going up not down. They are happy to get mates in or buy more because they are already in profit and expect it to continue......averaging up is far better than averaging down!!!

We shall see specanalyst if WRR - Michael Capocchi actually follow through on what he says..FOR ONCE it would be a nice change!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.