QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

beany's notes

1. 3,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    My white board has:
    Just There Drilling (Should be completed already)
    Duck Creek Return Drilling (End of Month)
    Allocation Diamond Drill Rig?
    Allocation Multipurpose Drill Rig?

Presentation Investorium Pointers:
    QMN enormous amount of contracts out at the moment. Hopefully see these come to the market shortly.

Do it at our own right or bring partners in. QMN no longer at the liberty of the big fish.

Stuart will remain static, because we ARE going to deal on this in some particular form.

Supposedly phase 1, first 10,000m is done.

All I can say tonight, is that I believe we are on to some significant, first time mineralisation at Duck Creek.

Ivanhoe would like to take feed from this (Stuart) mine, and we are trying to discuss with them how we might approach that in dealing with our mines that are in the area and other aspects that we need. This has been going on for a long time, and hopefully in a few weeks time, we might have something more to say about that.

Young Australian significant.

Investors, I think market has over looked us. Anyone who has some serious money and wants to be involved in copper, should be looking at this opportunity with us. Capital can come through JV. Doesn't influence your equity.

Going to drill Toby Barty

60-70 drill ready targets

Ivanhoe very interested in getting into this with us (Vulcan), this with us (McCabe), this area here (Overhang Cu).

Drill Surprise right now. Targeting 100-200k ounces of gold.

Serious Cobalt.

We should be at about 120m market cap at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.