AR9 1.19% 8.3¢ archtis limited

interesting information, but its somewhat outdated as its 9...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    interesting information, but its somewhat outdated as its 9 months ago, and I'm sure Behavourialinvestor, the user on *** who wrote this, might have a big night a head of him to edit this write up after all that has transpired the past 9 months.

between then and now a lot has changed, the whole market has accelerated. there is not enough time to develop the technology that kojensi is. even if your a trillion $ company the time, effort and resources it would take to create something similar right NOW would be much riskier then to just partner with ar9 or buy them out. the hacking is happening everyday, on an exponential level. what we have seen recently with Microsoft co-selling NC protect, and Thales and Microsoft partnering with ar9 to utilise kojensi in NDC edge, clearly indicates that Microsoft isn't trying to 'take archTIS' lunch'

3 directors converted options at the start of the year, a substantial amount. kurt has acquired 13m shares? just guessing but its somewhere around that amount all at around 40c.

'The only problem is his efforts haven't yet translated into positive cashflow.'outdated. as per recent quarterlies and the one that is due.

sorry to shoot this down, i agree though it raises some very good questions, but a lot of them can be answered easily by looking at the recent movements: Microsoft - Thales - the different departments of defence - Raytheon capabilities program - Northrop - carasoft - hiring channel partners and expanding into the US and EMEA, blah blah blah honestly so many big names its a drag to type them all out, but you know what i mean.

i also figure that the patent around the technology could be a reason why we see all these partnerships emerge - or why we havent yet discovered a clear competitor.

economies of scale - could be considered a positive, as a small fish like us being exposed to potentially billions of dollars in contracts through partnerships. doesn't matter how many customers you have as long as you have the right ones, the rest will follow.

'Hard-to-get permits: Secret and Top Secret clearance are very hard to get but I would have thought plenty of their competitors would have this already.'so we should rename this to permits. as this is very contradicting. are they hard to get? or does every competitor have them?i dont think they give out top secret permits like library cards.

I understand cyberviber, and i commend you for doing so, prefer to come from a neutral perspective or a slightly bearish bias to spark discussion that doesn't resemble a positive D gagging echo chamber. i honestly think you would be able to conjure up a better bear case yourself then this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.