MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

Hi lyndon9,Well said. You hit the nail right way. Look at the...

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Hi lyndon9,

Well said. You hit the nail right way.
    Look at the SP. Money talks. All up beat news, announcements. Share price continually going down. New issues sold every time at lower and lower prices. Perfect vehicle for SI to keep selling. Take what ever money retailers pay and run. Soon they will sell their shirt !! You keep the digital proof of Share ownership, they will have your $$. Give it 5yrs this will be written off at this rate. What will those who paid high prices are going to get ? Sympathy ? Same directors will float new company. Same managers will organize CR. They already would have such history. Just a matter of digging up. There will be skeletons in the closet. Who is checking authenticity of their announcements ? Look at latest PDY. Trust the SP nothing else.
    I want to get the hell out this asap. I will never buy any shares associated with the same people who are company directors or CR mangers. If you guys are reading - Create genuine wealth for all involved. Even if your next generation wants to raise funds, our next generation will open their wallets. Never if you manage things like this.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.