CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

Ravi, I have not seen so much angst since the failed rebel days,...

1. 303 Posts.
    Ravi, I have not seen so much angst since the failed rebel days, the sentiment with this organisation is at an all time low, the recent placement and needing Carmichael to drive down the price to a pathetic AU$0.28 to raise at pathetic AU$0.3 to a Chinese Inetrnationalal investor and others, supports my comment. The Chinese have been known to turn, let's hope they do just that and use their low ball CR deal made with Carmichael just for that cause soon.

surely the new investors must have raised the company perception to both CTP and Carmichael as being a real concern. Maybe they can lend their own people to assist in running this organisation of ours.

IHMO and until a change in comfy stately, this organisation will continue to be perceived by shareholders in divides, and that can not be good for their shareholders, the organisation and it's JV's who must be scratching their heads.

Look out for a farm out of the Surprise oil field to pay for th AU$20 (million) that needs to be handed over to Total. But but but, will it be yet another bean Counter deal, a reputation that now seems to plague this management of ours and hurts its non sophisticated investors. I have no confidence in this self promoted rejuvenated board of directors, I stare this based on a continuing two year plus share price decline.

What at a mess we seem to be in, thanks ex chairman and rebels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $13.74K 260.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50222 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.