bear market rally, page-38

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi cat,

sadly i'm aware of the greyhound abuse. have been ever since i can remember. in the vilage i lived in uk we had two of uk's major greyhound trainers at that time. i never saw any cruelty personally and visited both regularly. one trainer's sons were friends and the other was fairly close to the back of our house. from the greyhound racing fraternity (40's not a big fan of greyhound racing - prefers the sticks to the flat in gg's) i knew of several foster homes caring for beaten dogs and dogs that had finished racing or were just too slow. here we have the podenco. similar to the greyhound. used for hunting and then very often abandoned in the countryside at the end of the shortish shooting season. dogs roaming everywhere. every day and i mean everyday, i will see them having been run over on the roads. the gvt does nought. in the province of toledo it's custom by many to tie the dogs to trees by a short rope from the neck causing a slow hanging death. spain is still barbaric with regards to animals but things are changing VERY SLOWLY. just google 'podenco cruelty toledo' for some horrific leads.

yes both greyhounds and podencos make great pets. good with children. very docile animals. not intelligent enough to know the difference from a bit of rag at speed on a bit of wire and the real thing tho lol.

be good,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.