XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

bear market remains in force, page-33

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    looking ahead i still cannot see any sun shining on the markets

uk property prices and cpi looking bad. brown wants no. 10 and will do all he can to get there. rates upward pressure in uk wil not help him. what can he do about it now ?

consumer data weds in usa will not likely be very welcoming. even if it is on balance, i doubt the the markets will not trust it after 24 hours of excitement. i understand berney has ordered cases of good strong brandy, coffee and mineral water to be available for his speech this week. i wonder if this is true ?

oz rates heading up not promising either

hedge funds into lending unrated businessess do ray me. those the banks don't want. nasty !

nz strikes getting worse as people want more do ra me for their efforts

inflation in nz looking bad too

tell me something that will please the markets going into aug and sept please ?

this is a bear market. slow (a bit slower initially than i thought it would be) but it'll play catch up. xao nearly off 10% from peak. 115 points to go. could get there very soon. by fri ? that will not help the physcology. s&p 1235 area (for the chartists) won't hold with one more bit of bad news.

it seems bad enough but it's not all doom and gloom yet. so down we will continue to go.

lol to all the ta friends of 40's on hc. many have bits of string to measure their lines. these bits of string get longer or shorter depending on the humidity, lol pals. no offence meant. i really like to see you all having a go and yes, i do take it in.

i hope goblin gets well soon

on that frightening note

be good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.