NTU 3.33% 2.9¢ northern minerals limited

Torpy! Juk! Order in the house! Someone slap me...

1. 581 Posts.
    Torpy! Juk! Order in the house!
    Someone slap me happy.
    Weareallstruggling

Unitewdwestand
    d i v i d e d w e f a l l

The bots suits powerpeople are crushing us with their volumes and cash reserves and time to wait us out.

Many stocks today ran the same old 'cap the price at 1.00 with a few huge sell orders at 1.01 and 1.02 thus forcing those wanting to sell under this ceiling, whilst at the same time placing many small orders at 0.98 and 0.99 which are constantly drip-fed and topped up with a constant stream of small orders which ensures they capture many of these sub-ceiling sales whilst at the same time stopping the price moving even a few cents away from their buy price for as long as it takes to amass, according to their high end super computer generated algorithmic and omnescient cross referencing uberbewusstsein, sufficient shares to ensure a thorough shake out and then some and even more so that when they remove the artificial 1.01 and 1.02 price barriers the stock shoots north so hard and fast that most of us miss it and see in horror the SP where where it was a week ago, even though the SP bled slowly to death drip by drip: agonisingly slow and almost imperceptible coming down and a mere screen blur going up. Eventually those in the know get through the ordeal and Mum and Dad have breakdowns. My mum. And my dad. They are always someones mums and dads. They are not just mums and dads.

Most of us are so fractured that now these types are doing this to the SP a couple of times a day and over several days.

It drops. You hold. It drops more. You hold. It drops again and you sell. And it shoots north. So you buy back in. Too late and nearer the top than is good for you. Another screen blur and the SP is suddenly under the price you just paid. It falls. You average in. It falls again. You buy more. You sell. The SP runs north. You average down to the lowest low and the SP goes lower. Until you sell. Then it goes north.

Ever thought they were waiting for you to sell? Think about it. Computers that can tell what you bought, when, under what circumstances on the micro / macro, how long you hold, how often you adjust, position size, averaging, and and and and and. And cross ref it with every other purch and the VWAP and the techs and even a chess computer makes 100s of 1000s of calculations a second...

Insider trading, directors filling their pockets. cap raisings, dilutions, insto placements, options, algos, brokers and liars, analysts, fox business, and and and.

Whilst we squabble and war and rutt

They are commiting crimes against us and mark my words one day it will be known.

Until then we should just

shut up and shop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $171.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $152.1K 5.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2617567 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 222204 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.