MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Bear Trap For Newbies.

1. 11,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Just ask yourself one question how many will Gregory and his mates take up in the issue the answer is short and sweet not a cracker just like the recent option issue (MRQOA) Gregory only participated because he had to under the underwriters agreement these guys are running on empty these drilling projects have been discussed time and time again just a re-hash all they have done is found another stooge.

Just don't be the last man out when the music stops that's all and believe me the fat lady will be signing loud and clear very soon the selling over the last 3 days isn't to be ignored you guys have given them an opportunity to get out this very same thing happened with MNC and we were ridiculed for selling out with that have a look at them CAST sure might be a quick trade in it but that's all.

The majority of u guys wouldn't even know the background of this company when they have found nothing which I might add has happened every single time they either don't report it or hide it in a qtly somewhere the results thus far have been nothing short of pathetic and imo this will continue.............just keep your eyes open..............good luck will leave u all too it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.