MRQ 25.0% 0.5¢ mrg metals limited

assailed - hold that thought, I feel much better since I...

1. 545 Posts.
    assailed - hold that thought, I feel much better since I offloaded a couple of mill of the dogs with fleas, in from the start and been thru it all WA gold prospects, coal (yes unbelievably...), Fraser Range, Qld prospects, prospective JVs etc etc and not a bloody thing to show for it except the constant reminder about the earth shattering gaxillion mazillion gigabytes of data that SASAK have access to, and a fat lot of good its done to date.

like I said before either the leases are good and the tech is good or the leases are good and the tech is dud or the leases are duds and the tech is dud - take your pick

tell me what you like about the leases or SASAK will you, I like a good laugh

with luck you will get a dead cat bounce that might give you a chance to get out and make some $, if so well done and good luck to you

I invite would be holders to read the quarterlies over the last year or so starting with the most recent one, then have a look at the announcement re JVs to be determined by end of June and what news in the most recent quarterly is there about them?? come on please enlighten me?

which leases do think will be company makers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $35K 7.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 39867785 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7818778 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.