GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

bear trap, page-15

1. 2,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Sorry Veeone, I was too absorbed in the close to reply and I have also been listening to a mate on FM radio. I apologise if I have made an incorrect statement re: pipe line permitting and connection approval. I did spend around 1/2 hour Friday night looking back but failed to find it, however once again I am sure it was arround final testing of PB2. Some genius however will know. We might have to refer to Hirdy for a final opinion or adjudication.
    Thanks also to byron. Unfortunately there were no left overs after my weekend assult on a wide variety of liquid anaesthetic but I will save a few for you as soon as I recover enough to tackle the next celebrations for PB3.( Still a bit fuzzy).
    I thought todays close may have been a little stronger but generally, the market was down and a lot of traders were holding over from last week, so all OK.
    There are some very smart poker playing Bears out there Yogi, and I am begining to think there may be more than 4 Aces in this pack. In the end all the cards must be laid out on the table and it will no longer be the dealers choice. Looks primed and ready to GO IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.