SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Bearing Fruits- More Lemon?, page-132

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "Finally you and others should check into the CA before stating you must have at least a $100K loss to get anything back and alluding that even if MB loses there's administration fees. Both are false."

I don't believe I stated anything about having to have a $100K loss to get anything back.

Please retract that or say where you think I said it!

And I also had a question mark when asking about administration fee. That is not alluding Jim, I thought that I read it somewhere and wanted confirmation or not and calling a question a falsehood is inflammatory and disingenuous.

It's not as if I was asking do you still beat your wife?

You could have responded "I think that's wrong".

If you want to be respected you should treat others respectfully and not make stuff up and jump down their throats when not delighted with what they are saying. It's a form of bullying and as an adult you should know better.

I have tried to use moderate language but find the way you have expressed yourself disappointing.

And I don't condemn those who joined just personally thought it's better in this case not to join and tried to give reasons another of which is a niggling feeling about entrusting MB with this. I was trying also to defend another person's right to say what he thought about the CA without being told that as a Johnny-come-lately his opinion didn't count.

Because when it comes down to it I also don't give much of a toss who joins, who doesn't just don't think the bully boy approach is helpful.

I remember when the crooks at HIH took down the company. Law firms were sending me letters left right and centre to get into their CAs and asking for registration fees. I never joined.

I have no problem with Doc's trading but don't feel competent to be doing it myself.

Maybe some day but maybe I'm not cut out for that kind of action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.