SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

There have been ample opportunities for shorter term traders to...

1. 4,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    There have been ample opportunities for shorter term traders to make some coin , so the Mighty Doctor has had plenty of opportunity , however this stock is not for day traders but for short term traders. When i recently bought at 42 cents and sold at 60 cents over a period of a couple of weeks , my profit was just under 50 per cent.This was in the period prior to eoy announcement. Some on HC laughed at me when i disclosed that i had only profited 500 dollars on an investment of just over 1k, now this was all i could squirrel away from my wifes control of my investment in shares, but i could imagine that if an investor with more available cash had followed my suggestion then they would of made a tidy sum.
    My wifes recent health issues has suddenly given her a need to buy a bmw and redraw on our morgage which was almost paid off lol, yet im not allowed a few thousand for a bet on a speculative stock now and then, but it will be interesting to guage her reaction when i take some brochures into the hospital on some really nice boats that if i had the money would happily purchase and mention that her health issues have also changed my outlook on life and we may as well go whole hog and spend the sons entire inheritance on the here and now than worry about silly things such as retiring comfortably. I wonder what reaction i will get.Will keep you posted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.