SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Bearing Fruits- More Lemon?, page-90

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    You ain't Robinson Crusoe - but it doesn't help.

Tell you, if it get's to $1 anytime soon, it won't be stopping.

The danger is, you keep letting the worry gnaw at you - every minute of every day - every time you look at your family - it never goes away - always in the back of your mind, in the pit of your stomach - it does you in.

Been there - I know.

Not only does your family suffer, because you're not - you, your health suffers.

Ain't worth it.

Don't make the mistake of thinking all knowledge about SGH resides on this HC forum.

It doesn't - notice how nobody talks about NIHL any more - or prophecies about income projections.

Every 'event' that was going to rectify the SGH SP didn't.

And if the SP doesn't rectify, with no divi where else are you going to get back your dosh from.

Now, it seems, posters are looking forwards to the AGM as being some kind of milestone.

Consider, pull out all or some and have a rest.

Maybe time to diversify a bit - find an earner - they're still out there. I just bought some FBR for fun - wish I'd bought them a month ago when I was thinking about it - problem was everything's tied up in SGH. Another opportunity missed.

Probably me buying in is the kiss of death for the FBR run - usually is.

But, oddly, I feel better about having dome something more than just sit around waiting for SGH to come good.

You can always come back to SGH if it starts to move - cos I think when it does, for a real reason not a whimsical notion powered by nothing that always make it retreat back to where we are now, you can catch it on the 'up'.

Having said that, I'm not thinking it's likely to be going 'down' much any time soon - but I could be wrong about that too. (Who would have thought it would hit 22c - nothing to say it won't go back there one day if it doesn't get it's act together).

In between - have some fun.

You may find it more value to your family than a balance on a share a/c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.