ZFX zinifex limited

bearish action last few hours, page-39

1. 875 Posts.
    re: chart of zinc gann hay gann - i have no issue except to see 1970 dollars in 2006 dollar terms.

In about 1973/74 zinc was $1000 t so my thinking says whats that really worth in today's dollars....that actually doesn't make zinc expensive - and that was your original point.

rule of 72 is highly arguable and not totally relaible but it's an indicator of the affect of inflation over time.

I just think zinc at $4000 - $4500 is probably no more expensive in 2006 dollars than $1000 t in 1974 dollars ........ but I'm just guessing that.

in the long run the market willo decide if $,500 is too much for zinc - the tension between supply & demand will dictate the fate of those who hold. I am one and my money is saying this will be stronger for longer. I'm looking at an optimistic view across 6 months (with many ups & corrections down to keep us all interested and on our toes) ........... I will watch and act according to the way the cards unfold - but currently I'm quite bullish the zinc price out 6 months or so with review almost every day!

regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.