REA 0.08% $196.82 rea group ltd

Bearish Chart, page-8

1. 2,304 Posts.
    I here what you are saying and agree with some of it. However PB still has some relevance with this stock. That all said. REA is still just a real-estate marketing company. Nothing more. They might be a good at promoting them self's. The reason why the share price has been rising for the last few years. But with little cash left. And revenues being minor. They do not deserve to be trading at $40 regardless of the book value. I personally do not buy or sell based on the PB ratio. I use charts as my primary reason. And right now it is a bearish as it can be. You might think it is a buy and good value. But the market disagrees with you right now. And agrees with me. On the Daily, weekly it is down and now turning bearish on the monthly. Not good if you are long this stock. Based on the charts. I see little upside and lots of downside for the foreseeable future. AS the price drops it will eventually enter into my buy zone. But right now it is a long way from that. I am still short much higher up and will cover when my charts tell me to. Not because of some fundamental reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$196.82
Change
-0.150(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $26.00B
Open High Low Value Volume
$195.72 $199.97 $194.78 $25.02M 127.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1591 $196.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$197.09 113 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.