CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

B2,To make comment on a stock you have absolutely no idea on...

1. 176 Posts.
    B2,

To make comment on a stock you have absolutely no idea on makes me want to post. If you really think that a stock is no good because the Chinese or Americans aren't interested in buying it, is just plain silly talk. The same could be said for many companies listed that due to the GFC are way undervalued and just prime for takeover. Yet are they being taken over.NO. I also must ask, what makes you thimk Americans showing interest is important on the value placed on a stock, what are they going to buy it with, perhaps I can borrow them my sons play monopoly money as this has just as much value as the greenback or are you just one of these short sighted people who thinks America is still the all mighty. If so wake up.
    On the other hand if your worried about new technology coming through, your investemnt choices must be very slim. Is this to say you don't buy in Oilers because one day all cars will be running on alternatives or you don't buy JB hifi shares because all purchasing will one day be done in cyber space, get real.

Is your name really Brunette Two or shold that be Blondie Two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.