BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hey CraigoYes he too was expecting a bounce of some kind. I also...

1. 302 Posts.
    Hey Craigo

Yes he too was expecting a bounce of some kind. I also believed bounce of some kind was due or consolidation similar to what we are having now.

Either way the general trend is down irrespective of the short term bounce

Thx Shylock

P.s That is why you set a stop. If your initial interpretation is wrong your stopped out for a very marginal loss and then you can reasses your position or change tact.

P.p.s The buy and hold fundementalists subject themselves to great losses and watch thier hard earned portfolios dwindle in front of their eyes, waiting for that change.

P.p.p.s Im waiting for the gap fill at 96c and then Ill reasses my position before entering. The market at the moment is not condusive to trading long.

P.p.p.p.s Our mate big "A" has prempted 30c I reckon he knows something. I admire the fact hes up to date with all the shorting statistics at the press of a button. This is a very impressive arsenal for a trader especially if you still wish to be in the market and prefer the short side

P.p.p.p.p.s Ive changed my sentiment back to sell and wish everyone good luck on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.