bears and bulls, page-8

1. 740 Posts.
    Big Gambler,

Your post suggests to me that not only do you not own any investment property, you don't understand it either.

Housing creates jobs, creates wealth, makes people, who know what they are doing, richer not poorer and investment properties provide people, who for what ever reason have to rent, with shelter.

You would know all this if you owned property or had made a couple of hundred K from investing in property.

I want to know why it is that it's mostly people who don't own property - or at best own or are paying off one - feel it's their right to get on forums like this and preach to people.

Your remind me of one of my mates parents who keep telling him not to take any risks and don't `buy any property, because now is not the right time, prices are going to crash, interest rates are going up ...yadda yadda yadda.

You know what his parents are poor, live on the pension and live in an unremarkable little villa. He hasn't listened to their advice - at last count he had 20 INVESTMENT PROPERTIES AND is set to retire to travel and work as a volunteer overseas helping less fortunate people and he's not even 42 yet.

So mate unless you know what you are talking about you should keep your advice to yourself.

I would love to compare your position with that of my mate's parents - I bet you would be identical in more ways than one!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.