bears celebrating way too early here, page-18

1. 2,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    exactly. government policy won't matter one bit. sure, they have a vested interest in keeping this thing going but they'll just be the hysterical guy standing off to the side (with the spruikers) screaming "why won't any of you just LISTEN to me!?!?!" while everyone just walks out.

because we all know that sentiment rules the herd, just as it did on the way up. The herd all piled in - one-eyed and greedy about their guarenteed riches - and you can be sure as anything that when that critical point comes and they all start heading for the door, that it will look like after xmas sales in department stores. the herd will trample over each other to get out, destroying each other in the process. the herd won't care about each other when this point comes. it will be every PI for themself. they will be as one-eyed and fearful of loss as they were greedy for riches.

no, government policy or media won't hold this thing up. the herd will destroy themselves.

my measure of when it will be time for me to buy my first home will not be statistics or charts, it will be BBQ talk.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.