88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Typical disillusioned greenies, That non-for-profit (which is a...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Typical disillusioned greenies, That non-for-profit (which is a $20mil net worth business by the way, everyone has an agenda).

“Every new oil well in the Arctic is another step toward the polar bear’s extinction,” said Kristen Monsell, a senior attorney at the Center.

Borderline scare tactics to create a knee jerk response to stop oil expo. Our world needs oil, end of story, whether we like it or not.

Today’s 60-day notice of intent to sue is required before the Center can file a lawsuit to compel the agencies to comply with the Endangered Species Act. The letter notes that the best way to remedy the agency’s violations is to suspend all activities under the exploration program and deny the company’s pending application to drill.

Stop all activities, I've met people who have this kind of logic. Where they think that stopping people from using fuel for cars, ships, planes and power plants would be a good idea (No seriously, this kind of thinking exists, mind you they don't care about humans much)

If they actually thought about it, they would find a way to work with companies and not try to obstruct them.

Now my rant aside, I own this stock and have my own bias, but this kind of green mentality just grinds my gears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.