AWB 0.00% $1.50 awb limited

re:yellowcake - beasley tells howard - the parties Ouch! Not...

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    re:yellowcake - beasley tells howard - the parties Ouch! Not trying to stir you YC, but obviously succeeded.
    Ok, we all know what happened now, so whats the point of Beasley wasting Parliaments time? Will it change anything? No. Why dont they just get on with the future? It appears that kickbacks occurred when Labor was in power. Hence my anger at their hypocrisy!
    As to wheat rotting on the warves: where would it have gone if Iraq hadnt bought it? obviously they were an important market! You were pretty upset the other day when it was announced Iraq wouldnt buy our wheat, werent you? So I can only deduce wheat would have gone unsold if Iraq hadnt bought it, and iraq wouldnt have bought it without the kickbacks, ergo.....
    I can understand your angst on this matter, YC.......so please tolerate my personal angst against Beasley.

Re "get out of town", I am taking your advice and am 5 mins from departing on a fishing trip for the weekend.
    I should be refreshed enough to face incoming rocks from you on Tuesday.........

Cheers & have a good weekend,
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.