PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Hi Nickelbutt,Totally agree with the fact that PLA is a clean...

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi Nickelbutt,

Totally agree with the fact that PLA is a clean slate no suprises straight forward.
    They had some issues with the ramp up of smokey hills but it looks like that has sorted itself out now.

What we also have a a Platinum, Palladium , Rhodium and gold price that has gone a whole lot stronger now and still keept growing in price.

Every serious investor knows very well that when a commodity that a miner is mining goes up in price, so should the shareprice of that company go up.

Well , well and what is happening with PLA the shareprice stagnate and saying that is still being kind, because if anything its going backwards.

Investing in shares has changed a lot in the last few years and the bots are now among us, and we need to read the bots as we need the read the PGM prices.

The PGM prices are basically straight forward and bots not much different.

Once the bots have their fill the shareprice will run and if their are enough , who believe in the PLA story then demand will push the shareprice in the right direction.

I think that PLA is in an excellent postition now the make some real good returns and still getting the bang from future projects like Kalplats and Rooderrand.

PGM prices will only getting stronger as the economies in the world get back on track , and this will happen as history has taught us.

So I think that we will get our long deserved re-rating in PLA, but we have to wait for it.

Good luck guys

Be patient and you will reap the benefits imho.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.