XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

beat your high score - tuesday, page-2

1. 17,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7775
    Been an interesting week since I have been away. So much can happen – even an old favourite stock of mine – CCU – has disappeared from the scene. Fortunately the last time I traded it was a couple of months ago. I hate to think how many people got caught in it as it had huge volumes on that run up.

I suggested before I went away to watch carefully that the SPX didn’t form a right shoulder of a head and shoulders top pattern. It isn’t a good example of such a pattern but the Nasdaq is perfect. So it looks like that was the ”B” wave up and now we are in the “C” wave down.

But interestingly, the Asian markets look better. New high in India yesterday and China was better again despite the less than brilliant figures released. Might have to watch things in Asia. Perhaps a decline here could form a right shoulder of a head and shoulders bottom on the SSEC.

And of course gold. Fortunately I had sold my gold stocks before I went away as I was not happy. Silver is still leading the way....down. I really need to see something there to get me excited again.

Pisces – PNL was brilliant wasn’t it. That is my very favourite pattern with stocks. Didn’t even know it was in coal till you filled me in on its prospects. Left that party now. Hoping RUM will be the next party – well it has the right name......

Jako - you are brilliant to keep this thread alive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.