XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

582 yes it's a glorified step system, prettied up to sell...

1. 4,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    582 yes it's a glorified step system, prettied up to sell product. You should reference work that is pasted here though, the mods tend to get grumpy.

Pisces I think this could reasonably run out to 1210 within the next fourteen months or so but for now I can only focus on the immediate future.

The recent decline covered 76 points on 2,421,989, today's break covered 73 points but only on 619,092. Against that decline I would have been happier had over a million traded today, this indicates that a significant percentage of that exiting volume had no interest in buying today's announcement. The opening gap would have accounted for a portion of that hesitation. Closing just off it's highs where it did was a positive even though it is up against fib resistance.

It's an outside gap which you know is less of an issue, but if it does retrace from here then I wouldn't be surprised to see an open fill at 816.

I've dropped just on 60% today, if it can hold above 901 tomorrow then I'll leave it run until the equality target (940).

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.