TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

Not expecting anything to light the market up from the...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Not expecting anything to light the market up from the quarterly, I think another ship or two has set sail, and that they're focusing on getting a much higher % of local sales vs export. Stephen Quantrill was in Melbourne recently meeting with investors / brokers, and a friend told me Stephen mentioned that they are working hard to get these local sales. My friend also asked about dividends / cash distributions, which was apparently a hot topic in a lot of his meetings, to which Stephen replied they are still very much focused on returns to shareholders, too. Seems to me it's still a case of "hurry up and wait", patience will pay off. Very sad to see the SP below the issue price last week, I have held since Oct 2020, and bought all the way up on the positive sentiment we were enjoying. There's no doubt about the quality of their product, and they're sitting on 300k tonnes of it presently for sale, so we just need local sales to ramp up and hopefully the market will respond when they see the cash flowing in (and hopefully a distribution to shareholders).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.