GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I watched a video on the weekend about Germany just before the...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I watched a video on the weekend about Germany just before the war.

They were restricted in having an airforce but from it came some of the most famous aircraft designs ever that just needed propeller or jet propulsion.

Perhaps some will possibly understand, but some might not.

I think those true believers in the company need to consider what is taking place.

We have announced the long awaited plans for Sal De Vida, but also, we are working on perhaps might be a fantastic take over of A40 which I hope still to this day that we bring those holders over in the right way just as @Darkstone has pointed out in his messages a number of times.

Whilst purchasing of cars has somewhat dropped globally, we are still seeing a switch from ICE to EV and many not even on here state that they will await an electric vehicle over an internal combustion engine.

I was surprised to see the price of the cybertruck.

Shame they didn't wind the windows up in the test of they would have worked.

Most producers of brine, perhaps all don't produce battery grade on site.

No one produces battery grade at Puna.

SQM have double the head grade in the ground of anyone else and still purify twice.

Keeping it simple, the company producing a product that can be turned into battery quality hydroxide is not a reason in my mind be be concerned.

The company is timing bringing Sal De Vida online to the market. - The right time.

Timing is everything, and where are we seeing something to replace that timing? Where is the avalanche of lithium that will be required especially if consumers no longer bother to buy internal combustion engines?

I am going to steal something from a friend.

Globally September Battery only EVs were down 1% yoy. PhEVs were down 23% as has been the trend for much of the year. Total global EV sales were down 8%.
    But these are very short term snapshots with very specific triggers
    Europe is really carrying the market right now

I think the take away is despite the subsidy issue, there are many ways to interpret statistics.
    PHEVs obviously have much smaller batteries and have seen sales shrinking dramatically, while BEVs have been growing - except 1% drop yoy Sept
    So it's easy to claim EV growth has fallen off a cliff while reality shows battery growth has been rising and increased battery size alone would more than account for that 1% Sept drop for BEVs
    Its PHEVS that have been dragging down the numbers so dramatically

So with BEVs now accounting for three quarters of the EV market along with extended range, battery use has been growing dramatically still

And those figures don't include busses, stored energy etc

All this of course is on the back drop of significant falls in Ice sales too

I think investors not only here but across the lithium spectrum need to hear from someone that is not biased, but just says it how it is.

That last bit was on the back of a friend of kine @Sjlasx that I have an incredible amount of respect for their research.

Potentially, Galaxy over the next few weeks will wake up with 2 mines, yet investors in Australia like AJM and PLS are basing their investments on one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.