Muslim women wear the burkha because they are ordered to by the...

1. 2,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Muslim women wear the burkha because they are ordered to by the mosque and their families put extreme pressure upon them to do so. Many are beaten if they argue. Very few women would voluntarily wear this sort of thing without social pressure. At least we dont have female mutilation like third world countries seem to allow (which has to be the most barbaric act I have ever seen a religion condone or turn a blind eye to) but islam in my mind is a relgion which subjugates women and is incompatible with the core values of Australia.

The experiment of tolerance of islam in europe has failed utterly. When I see radicals like the ones filmed here I get even more convinced that tolerating this behavior is the wrong move. Islam understands strength and law, and what is obvious to me is that these people are exploiting our weakness and our tolerance. If Australia wants to avoid the problems that France, UK, Sweden etc have it needs to toughen up and insist on rules being obeyed. Burkhas are a cultural privilege and when you wear one into court, a bank or similar sensitive area where showing your face is mandatory, it should not be allowed. Burkhas are a sign or extreme islam in any case - most muslim women wear the hijab (head scarf) which satisfies cultural needs and doesnt cause conflict with Australian laws' need to identify the face of a wearer. My view is that the burkha is provocative and unneccessary and automatically forces exclusion from mainstream society (which is the usual design of the mullahs who direct the families to instigate it). Australia should ban it.

As for this woman, who tried to get out of a mandatory traffic stop by calling a cop a racist, she should have gone to jail. If we had a law banning the burkha this would have been stomped on by the court and this sort of rubbish and waste of taxpayers money would have never been allowed.

Australia will be on a tipping point soon similar to Europe if this sort of behavior is tolerated. The only caveat I have on this is the fact that our commodities will remain valuable in the next fifty years and Chinese ownership will increase in Australia until politics are controlled by China. And the Chinese dont tolerate Islam.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.