TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

I wonder if TPT will still be in trading halt until after the...

1. 1,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I wonder if TPT will still be in trading halt until after the well is drilled or will it even be drilled is another question? No update whatsoever regards the status of the situation and Galp preparations...have they given it away to the Chinese?
    The craziness of the situation continues unabated as on one hand Howell has challenged those btard shareholders and lost ...but so have we all as they had no plan in place which in my view further makes a farce of the management in relation to this rogue shareholding which is now undoubtably running the show
    All the hype in the world will not save TPT if this well is ever drilled and totally unsuccessful IMO
    Where does it all go from here...extremely concerned , no drill success , rogue SH, no sign of Galp, no management ann, only one well financed and to rely on, sub standard farm outs, loss of Oz option , no positive activity since the last management mysteriously took over, lots of money down the drain on useless marketing and round the world jolly's ....you have got to be joking to provide all that pie in the sky...surely?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.