SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

SMA 200 on a weekly and monthly candle reveals we are testing...

1. 170 Posts.
    SMA 200 on a weekly and monthly candle reveals we are testing this level. EMA 200 and WMA 200 (daily, weekly, monthly) have already broken this level at different stages. We are expecting updates and development results in the remaining weeks of September. These company announcements will provide direction on whether the intra-week/month charts will break into new SP level. Secondly, the FY09-10 year-end result is due end of the month and will be followed by quartely updates, which in my opinion will reveal a substantial improvements on it's financials.

With TB on a campaign promoting $$N, lots of eyes will notice what I discussed above and definitely crunch the numbers to confirm the upside potentials. Lastly, with fullly loaded chest war (cashed up), TB and his army is definitely looking for some undervalued asset/s to conquer beside the planned developments on existing assets.

I am grateful to posters who took all effort to crunch numbers and provide their outlook on the business.

See you all in the FINALS!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.