XJO 0.87% 8,283.2 s&p/asx 200

beautiful friday, page-93

1. 2,168 Posts.
    Treggs, thanks :) It's interesting that 0.62 is the average of 0.5 and 0.75. Those fib ratios just keep popping up everywhere. That's an excellent suggestion about setting up the website lol. I don't think Keith Fitschen is selling his Aberration trading system any longer but I'd love to know how much he made from it. I see a mob called Trade Center are offering the improved Aberration Plus system for $1995 and will also trade it for their clients. I wonder what improvements were made on the original system?

I found the 'Aberration Plus Trading System Open Code for Tradestation' on rapidshare but it's password protected so I guess you've got to pay someone to be able to open it.

Kacy and Voltaire, I back tested this on an ageing copy of SuperCharts - designed for Win95 but still works perfectly on XP. Unfortunately I couldn't afford TradeStation but I've found SuperCharts to be very powerful and easy to use. (Much easier to use than MetaStock.) It's a damn shame Omega Research went bust. They wrote excellent software.

The Long Entry instruction is: Buy next bar at BollingerBand(Close,80,0.62) Stop
    The Long Exit instruction is: ExitLong next bar at Average(Close,80)[1] Stop
    Short Entry and Exit are similar but reversed.

Interested to see what refinements you come up with treggs. Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.