CNU 0.83% $7.29 chorus limited

Beautiful textbook chart

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Just Wanted to share the CNU chart i've been following all the way since may, june estimated... it was always within a range.. and i had charted a fibonacci retracement levels .... what was amazing was the 38.2% fibonacci level was acting as resistance for god knows how long. set my alarm for a breakout above this, as happened EVENTUALLY per vertical line... except i wasn't reviewing alarms due to a busy period in time or visiting back CNU for a week or so.

Essentially missed it... then noted it was basing just around the 50% retracement level... AGAIN waiting for it to break above to see if it would surpass, or drop back down. Indeed I missed it again (asleep at the wheel) and sure enough... all the way back up to the 100% retracement level.

QUite amazing textbook chart which, I must say somewhat makes the whole retracement fibonacci levels quite mystifying to me. Still fresh in the area of charting but it is intriguing. And also if I had the money lying around I would have bought into the basing period, my main reason not to (didn't want it lying around for who knows how long the basing period would be).

IN hindsight perfect textbook example, lots of regret and money potentially lost!

Just wanted to share the chart for anyone that was interested/just plain curious. And good work for anyone that picked it up much to my inaction on the contrary!

note also the red EBMI bars on the bottom with corporate interest buying little bites during the basing phase. Big red flag, i should have noted this especially on the 50% retracement level with the big red bars just before the retail spike.

Corporate would have milked it and been out shortly though... so missed this boat!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.