ASC 6.67% 1.6¢ adultshop.com limited

Beautifully orchestrated ramp!, page-10

1. 22 Posts.
    You doubters are stupid . ...rarely do i bother to denigrate your comments, but this stock at least within the next month or so will pretty much double ... think clearly for a minute, where on the market can you get such returns on such certainty almost. The MD has made his announcement on the 13th May last monday, from other press releases, he's reintereated that the numbers don't fire away until NOvember and December 2001, hence it will be all revealed in this next six months, if he is so bold as to make the statement of ending the year $5.6m net profit, you can believe him, as following the thinking, THE MONEY IS ALREADY IN THE BANK GUYS.. .. its only 1 month away to close the books for year ending June 2002, he made the announcement on the 13th May !!! In the short term, its a dead certainty this stock will go! Last week it reached 80% from monday to friday, now trading in the range of 34 to 36, its being able to maintain about 70% of the gain.... now... do the somes and extrapolate.. if he even announces to end the year with just $1m ... that's 5 times what was achieved in first six months of the year 01/02... !!!! Assuming that we again get some hype.. this stock will do 80% * 5 times ... when he announced the maiden profit of only $272,000!!! You guys are crazy.. you won't find a better deal than this...

I've stalked my claim and put money where my mouth is.. i've put $50 000 already on this company

Regards

richie_really_rich

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.