ASC 6.67% 1.6¢ adultshop.com limited

Beautifully orchestrated ramp!, page-16

1. 22 Posts.
    no its true.. definitely true.. i've bought in and out.. traded this stock, eg. this week, i made $350, bought at early morning for 355 and sold at 365...

what do you mean it doesn't seem true.. that's silly.. we can buy back into the stock can't we.. i rode the wave last week, from wed onwards, the announcement was on the monday...

and no i'm no joking or hyping this stock up.. its speaks for itself... think about it.. do the numbers..it will happen for the next month or so.. i'm not saying that this company will continue to be that impressive for the next 1 or 2 years.. but definitely for the next few months, you can see the numbers will come through....

sorry to disappoint... but the money is in the bank.. and you know it :) if you don't you're fooling yourself... you guys just talk but are scaried to put money on the market.. .. think even the most conversative outcome for the 2nd half othe financial year.. even if it only posted the same $272 000 as the previous .. that will still mean a good result for the company...

richie_really_rich

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.