WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Here is my summary of Paul's comments (I posted this a few days...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    Here is my summary of Paul's comments (I posted this a few days ago) :

what driving device popularity in Asia Pacific?

* greater focus on skincare in Asia where devices are much more present to colour, fragrance, or others.
    * more open attitude toward technology and novelty

* over last 5 years great advance in media channels and access to information allowing beautyTech and devices to successfully migrate from niche segments (e.g. professional Skincare) to mainstream retail.

What claims are customers looking for?

* we see prevalence of anti-ageing claims : in Asia health = wellness = beauty

what are the opportunities beauty companies can capitalise on?

* devices are in their infancy - as an example, topicals have remained the same as before. We don't see beautyTech/device specific topicals yet. No successful topical+device systems.Haven't seen dedicated topicals made for devices. e.g. there are cleansing devices and still today you are using the same cleansers. Technically the cleansers are made for surfactants combinations that are good for application by hand which is very different from the way cleansing brushes for example operate.

How will the beauty device category evolve in the future?

* devices are here to stay

* question is what pace will they grow?

* I hope for good products that really do what they say to build consumer confidence rather than the opposite.

* up to discipline of media/retailers/brands to make sure good products are brought to market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.