RED 1.70% 43.3¢ red 5 limited

I spent 25 years with a microphone against my lips. I also...

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    I spent 25 years with a microphone against my lips. I also worked with many people on their public speaking. Mark does the best MW I have ever seen. I guess deep down, the question we may consider is - "Do we want a fantastic speaker or perhaps a boss than can run our company?"

If I was working with MW (on his speaking), first thing I would do is allow him to be himself. Plan in his talks (which all seem very well prepared and with strict time limits attached) small tidbits of unplanned sections. I few times I have seen him ever so slightly go off script and I have noted how quickly his passionate side comes out. Even in the business world emotionless psychopaths like to see passion in a presenter. passion also comes out in many different ways.

I worked on a speech and presentation for pre-selection for a political candidate. He had in his mind how politicians should speak and clearly had one or two idols he tried to mimic. Instead, I changed his speech almost in its entirety and made it reflect who he is. He was in a new area, running against an elected sitting Federal Member and lost by 2 votes. His opponent contacted the person I worked with and offered me a job through him believing I was a card carrying member of the party.

Likewise, I have seen many companies with incredible presenters able to move the shareprice with their words and not substance. While it has been a slow burn, it should be after some of the false starts we have had, we are on track and building with a snowball that is growing...maybe in to a 6.5Mt capacity mill despite the 4.5Mt nameplate on the plaque.

I would be happy to reach out to MW about his presentation anxiety if he so desired - for free.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.3¢
Change
-0.008(1.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.489B
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.8¢ 42.0¢ $3.437M 7.993M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 1606054 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 1263431 71
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 0.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 44.0¢ 42.5¢ 8727049
Last updated 15.59pm 12/06/2024 ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.