SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi, thanks for all responses to my initial email last night...

1. 94 Posts.
    Hi,
    thanks for all responses to my initial email last night (when I said I would be posting in the morning ) & thanks for all posts positive & negative on my subsequent post this morning. I do not believe it prudent to email or forward this mornings post as it seemed to be controversial enough without me adding fuel to the fire again, I apologise to the Mods as they deemed it unauthorised information, it certainly was not my intent to do this, I was just relaying info that was said to me as a shareholder of SDL ( at quite a lot of time cost to myself) & I would ask anyone on HC what would you have done in my place, shared it or keep it all to myself. I chose to share & let the Mod's decide, I did preface that in my first post the evening before, while I stand 100% behind my post, I am also a 100% believer in the Terms Of Use I agreed to & that is what makes HC such an enjoyable /addictive/ challenging & sometimes confronting place to be a part of, without this it would descend into utter mayhem & bitter vitriol , I know this from tired experience of other forums. I would like to think this post would not be TOU's as well but would rather end it on a salute to SDL & their immense challenges they have faced & overcome that would have killed off lesser companies & that due to great management they are still in there fighting on our behalf with if I may be devils advocate again immense challenges still. If you chose to go back over some of my previous posts you may see that I am a big fan of SDL & bullish by nature that still applies.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.