NXS 2.13% 24.0¢ next science limited

becalmed, page-4

1. 187 Posts.
    I am a bit perplexed.

As best as I can work it out :
    The most significant shareholder on the Board is SDB with about 48m (about 3.6%) but as best I can tell his average is >30cps so for his $110k per year Board fees he is losing capital BIG TIME on his holding - Can't be happy (in fact he was probably instrumental in pushing his old mates Fowler and others off the Board and getting the "new guys" in)

ACG is a recent substantial shareholder with about 68m (about 5%) and an average of >13cps - also losing about half his investment value in a relatively short period - Can't be happy

Dimensional is also recently disclosed Substantial shareholder with about 67m (about 5%)and average is harder to tell but probably at least of >15cps . While fund managers lose “other people’s money” – this isn’t proving to be one of their better investments - also can't be happy ( but may not care that much)

So what I don’t get is where is all this supposed “support for the Board” coming from ? As best I can tell most (almost all) investors are losing money big time. There may a few shorters who have profited from all this, but don’t we all need to just get a lot more noisy and a lot more direct with LDM and the Board and tell them “this is not good enough get off your backsides and start selling the pro’s of this company !” (or the gravy train stops)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.3¢ $3.257K 13.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6601 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 145820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.