WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

LOL already pulled down ... amateur move or intentional move?...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    LOL already pulled down ... amateur move or intentional move? even i know how to setup a website offline... sooo as a founder do you own a bit of the company ? or not? once again who is going to benefit the most out of this? OBJ, Peros or the founders ? I guess the founders will get screwed so its one of the other two.. All Pero's needs to do is get his first sale .. then cashflow positive ( pretty damn easy to do when its an online popup business with low overheads) claim his incentives and i bet he's out of here..

I'm sorry but this is just a social media marketing gimmick Peros is setting up.. he will set this thing up and bail with heaps of $$ in his pocket... then what ??? when Reduit is no longer the "in thing" on social media?.. ... this is how you milk social media to setup a "popup" business and then quickly move on to the next project and milk it again.. rinse and repeat on the social media population.this is not setting up a solid long term business foundation imvho.. this is a popup online "makeup store".. it will come an go before we know it as trends change..

Sorry to be so pessimistic but im not 100% convinced this is even going to work.. if it somehow is pulled off im out on the hype.... i agree with Vic this has the FYRE smell and taste all over it... with the potential to drain OBJ coffers properly if it doesn't work..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.