WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

become a founder, page-54

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    Personally, I like this development.

The issue has always been "How can OBJ take Bodyguard and its other products to market when it has next to no cash?" "Does it wait on a large FMCG company like P&G to take up the product, does it use facilitators (middlemen) or does it go it alone (raising more cash as needs be)?"

Given that we are not cash flow positive and have limited cash reserves, the downside of going alone is that, using traditional marketing methods, we will be unable to get the product to market before we run out of cash. But, perhaps, just perhaps, internet marketing has changed all that.

Have a look at the following and look at the suggested steps to be taken by companies intending to make full use of internet marketing.
    https://blog.hellostepchange.com/blog/launch-a-product-online-case-studies

It looks like Paul is on the way. Thie Reduit site appears to be what Paul he did with Foreo and hopefully he can do it again. If he follows the book, we might get some idea of progress over the next few months by ticking off the steps as follows:

1. Build Your Product Messaging

2. Promote It on Your Business Blog

3. Focus on Your Customers and Their Needs

4. Optimise Your Website and Your Customer Experience

5. Create Buzz on Crowdfunding Platforms

6. Create a Remarkable Product Explainer Video

7. Reach Out to Your Existing Customers

8. Offer Pre-Orders

The one I'm looking forward to seeing is the "Product Explainer Video".

As to the name "Reduit", it was originally a small fortified area within the castle where a family might hold out against the odds. The English version is called a "keep" and, when the French first used the word to sell real estate, the original concept was not unlike "An Englishmen's home is his castle."

For OBJ shareholders the idea of retreating to a small fort to make a last stand is one to remember.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.