VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

It's difficult to say exactly where it might gt be in years to...

1. 267 Posts.
    It's difficult to say exactly where it might gt be in years to come. It is all dependent on shareholder sentiment, company value, future projects and income, as well as possibilities of takeover/merger agreements. With the amount of projects that are currently planned for the company over the next couple of years, I would anticipate media coverage and hype to push the SP anywhere between 50c and $1 over the next two years. It is too hard to say exactly what the Company will be worth in a year or two, It all depends on the rate of expansion of the technology. I believe the current company target is achievable as long as they have multiple capable site and project managers and a motivated sales team. In summary, to be conservative, I see ERJ testing the 4-5 cent mark in the next couple of months then maybe the 10c barrier within a year. Be patient with small caps, you don't always make your money overnight but I believe you'll most certainly make something on this stock, especially at this price.
    I don't bother with day trading stocks like these, you should only do that if you have inside info, not that I condone it, but it happens.
    Buy in, long term hold for good returns.
    My opinion and experience only.

Regards,

Contrarian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 34778033 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66394654 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.