VPR 50.0% 0.1¢ volt group limited

Agreed project needs to get up and running to attract attention....

1. 267 Posts.
    Agreed project needs to get up and running to attract attention.
    The systems were modified and tested in an environment typical of hot Australian conditions, these milestones were all met a long time ago.Any of the long term followers of erj know this. So we know the technology works fine, question is does it work fine in it's slightly modified configuration at carnarvon??? I believe it will, as it had already been investigated by engineers on site. The company would have gone back to the drawing board already, which they had already done approx 2 years ago. All is well in my opinion.
    As for the news about losing the bond facility, well.... That's old news, anyone who has been following for some time already knew that was coming. It shouldn't really faulter the current SP. 10-13 small trades on the lower end of the trade price for the day is hardly the market not liking the news. It's always a few small trades here an there, I can hardly believe that some people even bother with $1000 worth of shares. That news is definitely appreciator to some good news on finance I believe. Hang in there punters, don't be played a fool by what things appear to be like at first.There will always be a suprise around the corner. I own approx 20million shares and I'm not selling out even if we did hit 0.004.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $750 750K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 28879415 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 69883000 42
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.