GW1 6.00% 5.3¢ greenwing resources ltd

becoming a rout

1. 7,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1116
    Unfortunately the news flow has not come fast enough to prevent what is looking more like a rout now. Even an upbeat operations update today may have kept the price around 38c but now it appears recent buyers may be stop-lossing. You have to feel for the person who bought about 80,000 at 42c at the opening bell late last week. Quite likely he has cut his losses by now unless he had his eyes set on the horizon. I only wish I'd sold him some of mine that morning. I wouldn't have minded getting them back at 36c this morning. Having retraced so far back now and wiped out the latest spike we'll have to hope the Hole 20 results are very good, then we'll likely only get back to where we were last week. I noticed that the tide started to turn when a couple of moderate sized sell orders appeared at 42c. From that point on it was obvious that only further good news would support the SP, but alas it hasn't materialised yet. To save all the frustration I suppose a smarter person than I would refuse to look at the market for a couple of months, and then be pleasantly surprised when I finally did. Anyone got any cheerful comments to help lift this temporary veil of gloom?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $2.635K 51.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 193407 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.