BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hi everyone,I think it becomes pretty clear that Biota has now,...

1. 9,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi everyone,

I think it becomes pretty clear that Biota has now, become a take-over target.

The Marketcap has now gone down to just above the $400 million.

Cash in the bank is approx $80 Million with royalties coming in around the $200 Million for the next 24 months from Relenza alone.

Then we have the up-front licensing deal payment from Lani which could also be $100 million plus for Biota's share.

On top of the Lani deal we can expect the HRV licensing deal to be completed at the current FY10, which could give us another $50 Million plus upfront payment for Biota.

Ofcourse its anyones guess what, and how much the licensing deals will be worth but we should not under estimate the value of these new products.

But adding the above figures up, we have already our Mcap of around the $400 million.

So anyone who buys this company at current Mcap will have a bargain, as the cash and licensing deal payements over the next 24 months will give you the price you paid for Biota back.

Not a bad return of your investment, within 24 months your money back!!!!

Ongoing Royalty payments from Relenza Lani and HRV are just the cream on the cake and will give a healthy return for years to come.

And the rest of the pipeline of drugs and expertise comes for free.

All I want to say is, that if the shareprice does not start to rise soon, we will be taken out.

Just too much cash coming into this company's coffins to be ignored by those, who are hungry for cash and the ongoing royalty payments.

We have to be close to the bottom before the action starts again.

Good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.