NAG 0.00% 1.5¢ nagambie resources limited

While on the subject of keeping shareholders informed I was just...

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    While on the subject of keeping shareholders informed I was just re-reading the post about the new Director appointed to the NAG Board in October 2022 - Warwick Grigor.

At the time all the chatter was about his great strengths in communicating to the market and shareholders, and in helping finance the development of NAG going forward.

But where is he recently?

Has he been sidelined?

Perhaps his ********* video interview before Christmas (see below) was a bit too strong for Mike T & Co?

At the time many Top 20 investors thought he painted a great picture of NAG going forward, being a key part of a Central Victorian gold and antimony mining and processing group.

But what now? His silence in recent months leaves a gaping hole in NAG's ability to project a picture of itself to the market.

At the same time guys like Mike Hudson from sister-company SouthernX are out there all the time promoting his company like crazy, with results that speak for themselves, and creating a huge increase in shareholder value.

Meanwhile NAG shareholders have lost a significant portion of their investment, and there's a huge vacuum in news flow.

Something has to change - we can't just keep going backwards!

Here's the sort of promotion I think we need more of...

https://rumble.com/v21btsv-nagambie...rade-antimony-gold-vein-system-at-namesa.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 431287 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 620264 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.54am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 98956
Last updated 10.08am 22/05/2024 ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.