PSL 36.4% 1.5¢ paterson resources ltd

Becoming more hardy and less Hardey

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    A little about me… I am a consultant geologist who works primarily for Majors, but I done my time working with Juniors including HDY. I have worked extensively across all of HDY’s current assets except those ill-fated Vanadium plays… I have been a keen observer of this forum over the past 12 months and congratulate and commiserate in even measure with the SHs who have pushed so hard through Skype and other platforms to revive HDY, you have effected some change, but the journey is not yet complete IMO.

As has been publicised in many previous threads HDYs assets have suffered gross mismanagement from the previous BOD. I do not need to rehash the (profound and multiple) wrong doings of the previous regime but some of you may not know that the company has been gutted of all of its technical staff and with it years of knowledge in exchange for new consultants brought in without handover, and without prior knowledge of the tenements. To me this is where the interim BOD should have been better, the tenements are the value in this company and managed well these tenements should return value to SH IMO.

IMO HDYs portfolio remains strong with or without the vanadium plays. HDY has ground holdings in many of the major (and trending) exploration/mining provinces in Australia. The ground it holds in the Lachlan fold belt, the Patterson and the Pilbara are technically outstanding in many respects, they are highly prospective in their own rights and also potentially lucrative in terms of their appeal to neighbouring majors.

So, the question is this…How does Hardey move forwards and gain trust from the market again? Whilst I do not profess to have all the answers my first suggestion would be that HDY needs to seriously invest in credibility and reputation management. To do this it needs high quality technical staff with a knowledge of the projects and a technically minded board to extract value from its tenements. In addition, the next board also has to be better than the previous or interim BODs in term of continuous disclosure to the market (look as I may I cannot find any release or notification of the drilling results from Burraga - late 2018, this is a concern). You only have to look at the success of ADT last FY to understand the importance of these points, their technical work and subsequent communication to SH and their use of the media to promote their stock is exceptional.

Now is the time for the SH to speak up and to implement a plan through a board of their choosing. I know the company monitors HC and am sure pressure can be applied for the greater good through this forum. I also know that you guys involved in the Skype group have the ability to effect change. I would be happy to assist wherever I can and can be contacted directly ([email protected]). Alternatively let this thread be a forum for ideas about how the company can move forwards, after all they are listening!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.004(36.4%)
Mkt cap ! $6.841M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.5¢ 1.1¢ $7.574K 591.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21270 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 520511 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.