PSL 0.00% 1.5¢ paterson resources ltd

I love coming on to HotCopper making an important point that we...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121

I love coming on to HotCopper making an important point that we do have a group telling us what to vote for, to be just flat out bullied when I mention my concerns; got the same poor tactics under Niuminco’s thread.
    I don’t know who this group is or what their underlining agenda is and I’m sorry you’re insulted by my post but to be honest I don’t remember insulting you? I feel bad that your insulted but I don’t remember asking you t do anything for me.

I have the right to voice my concerns!

Now I have spent 6 hours reading Acts and other information and technically it’s not against the law because the wording has an escape route. This does not mean it’s right or there’s not another hidden agenda to not passing resolution 7.

Now I’m actually on the fence about voting for or against and probably going to abstain, I could make arguments for both. For example I look at stocks with a market of 3m-100m, others look for stocks above a certain value rather than the market cap. De Grey mining (DEG) had a consolidation 20-1 and the stock halved in value, few weeks later the stock value increased and continued for a while up to $0.37. FAM ASX, have a look it went up, I personally am not interested in the stock but it’s an example.

If the stock does not go up when we start trading again and stays under one cent ... other new potential buyers might be wondering why the stock is so low.

Anyways I’m just pointing out not to trust what everyone would like you to do, very suspicious IMO. But this my opinion and I have the right to voice it, no matter how defensive people become.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.840M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 221270 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 520511 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.15am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.